Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear Camber kits

clinker42

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just lowered the VT with some King springs Super lows all round.

Wow nice and low, only problem is the rear wheels now are way out on the camber, about 3 degrees to be exact lol.

Installed a Pedders Kit in it and it sure fixed the problem but it also raised the height. The camber kits are simply bushes with offset holes in them and if u put the offset on the inner one up and the offset on the outer one down then sure it tilts the top of the wheel out but also for me it raised the height.

Rang pedders and they basically laughed at me and called me stupid lol, maybe i am.

Anyone else used these kits or had this issue like i do.

Thanks Trev

Mungus

SSV364
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV Sportswagon
Sorry i can't help out with an answer but i gotta ask why they would laugh at you for putting in one of their camber kits and how much did it raise the car?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
unforutanly bad rear camber is what u get for lowering a vt commodore, seen it one too many times.
try and find a happy medium where its low enough for you to be happy and so its donesn't eat your rear tyres in a month.

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
Did you fit the camber kit yourself.... or did Pedders or others fit it for you ?

VTSick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais SC
The camber kit shouldn't raise the height?