Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rear door lock clips - where to find, and what size

darkdesign

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ii sv6
since i bought it 7 month ago, the central locking in my wh works fine, apart from the rear right door. Actuator sounds good, so i pulled the door card off to find that the control arm that runs the lock/unlock to the door lock itself is just missing the top plastic clip that connects it to the actuator mechanism. I still have the bottom half, it was still clipped to the rod, and its brown, but i'm struggling to find somewhere to buy the clips from, without guessing which ones i need size wise. The rod is about 4mm diameter. Any suggestions? TIA

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
since i bought it 7 month ago, the central locking in my wh works fine, apart from the rear right door. Actuator sounds good, so i pulled the door card off to find that the control arm that runs the lock/unlock to the door lock itself is just missing the top plastic clip that connects it to the actuator mechanism. I still have the bottom half, it was still clipped to the rod, and its brown, but i'm struggling to find somewhere to buy the clips from, without guessing which ones i need size wise. The rod is about 4mm diameter. Any suggestions? TIA
Wreckers?
Holden spare parts?

darkdesign

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ii sv6
first holden i rang wasnt helpful, second time i tried, got hold of someone who was, all sorted. didnt hold much hope for them to have stock, but they did.

pault74

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
first holden i rang wasnt helpful, second time i tried, got hold of someone who was, all sorted. didnt hold much hope for them to have stock, but they did.
Did you find what you needed?
I am also after these little clips for a vx.
Can you advise where you got them from and what they are called?

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Actuator control rod retainers I would guess.