Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear exhaust

akidakix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a rear exhaust walkinshaw 3inch for $260, they're in very good condition, my question is however I'm also purchasing a xforce catback system 2.5 inch and was wondering if I could use the rear exhaust from the walkinshaw and Bolt it onto the xforce system?

Taz_SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a rear exhaust walkinshaw 3inch for $260, they're in very good condition, my question is however I'm also purchasing a xforce catback system 2.5 inch and was wondering if I could use the rear exhaust from the walkinshaw and Bolt it onto the xforce system?

Wouldn't bolt on because the flanges wouldn't suit. However in say that an exhaust place wouldn't charge much to modify.

akidakix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Wouldn't bolt on because the flanges wouldn't suit. However in say that an exhaust place wouldn't charge much to modify.
Would I be better off just using the xforce rear exhaust or the walkinshaw be better quality?

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Walkinshaw are years above xforce