Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear Shelf Loose

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
My back shelf around the light in the window and the right side has popped up out of position and it will not go back no matter what I've tried, does anyone know how it is held down.
It is still under warranty but I am trying to avoid going to the Dealer if I can help it.:ranting:

commodore2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
My back shelf around the light in the window and the right side has popped up out of position and it will not go back no matter what I've tried, does anyone know how it is held down.
It is still under warranty but I am trying to avoid going to the Dealer if I can help it.:ranting:

Did you check in the boot as the clips might of popped of in the heat ,i'm pretty sure thats what it is.

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
I'm pretty sure they are clipped down so the clips must be broken as I can't see anywhere to get to them without taking the shelf right off which I was trying to avoid.
What is your Berlina like, I was going to buy one but I went for the Equipe instead because I could not see the $7000.00 difference in what was in both the Berlina and Equipe, actually the mechanics are better on the Equipe.