Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear speakers not working.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I haven't really noticed this, but a number of my friends have pointed out to me that they cant hear anything from the rear speakers. I'm guessing they mean the ones ontop of the rear seats.
Just wondering why that would be? And also if it is too much of a hassel to get fixed... I dont want to go spending a whole heap of money. Where can I take it to get checked out etc.?
Any help would be much aprreciated.
It's a VT Series 2 Calais if it makes a difference.

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Stock stereo or aftermarket?
Do the door rear speakers work?
Have you checked your fader?

Edit* Arent they subs in the shelf in a calais? Im not sure, can anyone confirm? If so, then they probably are working and theres nothing wrong with em

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
It's all stock, door speakers work, I know because one of them has a hole and the ratteling it makes when i play my music loud is very annoying.
They actually could be subs now that you mention it, but all i know is that it has a "10 speaker stereo".
Hmmm... Well i didn't know that... Thanks for that Joey Peeps!, I'll go put on something with a bit of bass and see if i can feel anything.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Stock stereo or aftermarket?
Do the door rear speakers work?
Have you checked your fader?

Edit* Arent they subs in the shelf in a calais? Im not sure, can anyone confirm? If so, then they probably are working and theres nothing wrong with em

Yeah they are, think they are 6" subs