Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear Suspension Bushes

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i not long did this on my purple beast. i bought upper and lower bushes for near the same price as the bushes didnt take long at all to change. but i dint change the bushes that are pressed in the diff.............good luck with those ones!!!

pete30nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Vr berlina 3.8 v6 , 1996 VS executive 3.8 v6
The diff bushes - rear trailing arms

i not long did this on my purple beast. i bought upper and lower bushes for near the same price as the bushes didnt take long at all to change. but i dint change the bushes that are pressed in the diff.............good luck with those ones!!!

Hey, Im meaning to do my diff bushes for the rear trailing arms, as i have already done the two bushes in the trailing arms.

Im looking at taking the wheel off, the rotor / hub, and possibly the stone gaurd. Then with the same sized diameter piece of pipe and im thinking a sledge hammer, i will hit the bush in towards the diff head. Now i do think the bush is slighty taperd. /Hence why i will hit them out towards the diff head. And in the opposite way.

Just got to get around to it. Possibly use two people.

Cheers Pete