Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear VE Calais lights

vcorbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Can anyone tell me if the rear lights of a calais will fit on a Berlina. Also, anyone have a pair they want to sell?

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
1. Yes they will 2. No I don't :)

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
I could well be wrong but I didnt think they did........only because I was stewing over the idea of changing bodywork, as in applying SV6 bumpers to the calais, front and rear and I thought the panel seams differed.....I wanted to leep the calais rear lights on the SV6 rear but the bodywork takes the smaller light....which is in essence the same size as the Berlina and Omega.........if I'm correct I thnk you may find the Calais taillight is about 40mm deeper

am happy to stand corrected
Rogues

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
calias lights

Yeh..I was told the same thing from someone on the forum (that Calias tail lights will not fit the omega)..I metioned it to the parts guy at holden the other day and he was surprised and didnt really know himself..best find out for sure..

I also priced SSV tail lights ..and they were cheaper from holden than those on ebay..

Cheers.

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
I could well be wrong but I didnt think they did........only because I was stewing over the idea of changing bodywork, as in applying SV6 bumpers to the calais, front and rear and I thought the panel seams differed.....I wanted to leep the calais rear lights on the SV6 rear but the bodywork takes the smaller light....which is in essence the same size as the Berlina and Omega.........if I'm correct I thnk you may find the Calais taillight is about 40mm deeper

am happy to stand corrected
Rogues

So are you saying the Berlina has the same dimension tail lights as the Omega? If that's the case, you are wrong. Berlina have the same sized tail lights as Calais.

Pretty much assuming bumpers will not be swapped over:

Interchangeable lights:
Omega
SV6
SS
SSV..........That said omega, sv6 and ss are the same light.

Interchangeable lights:
Berlina
Calais
Calais V