Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Rebuilt 253 And Auto Sell/Swap offers please asap

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl com, vr, vk calais, maybe a vs again soon
bump $600 for the engine and box who wants it please

bump, still for sale $600 for the engine and box that is cheap go price a v8 auto for com from wreckers. ring me if you want it now!

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gotta go this week

Can freight to depot or drop off
melbourne to depot near city $60-$70
adelaide is $70 delivered to depot

$600 for the lot who wants it cash wanted no swaps

mountainman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
Hey Adam. Still waiting for those triple su's to arrive. You don't answer your phone or reply to txt or email. If you plan on ripping people off you better get a bit smarter as we are now onto you. Let me know here or on GMH Torana or keep looking over your shoulder. Someone will come and get you as we all dislike thieves.

mountainman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
"hey i have been going through some crap with telstra big time, i have no number to ring you no phone that had your number on it and no way of contacting you to finally see if you got them. I am more than happy to refund you, for them i just cant right now i have been given four weeks to pay a big telstra bill they diconnected everything on us when my wife was in hospitlal i have been flat out taking care of my girls and not been on the net. my feedback on here is good jeff i will take care of this problem. Aus post down here are hopeless i normally drive to adelaide or melbourne when i sell something and deliver it personally. I put the correct address on there you gave me, i have only gone on here quickly to check pm's. jeff pm yur number please on here, so i can ring you and get some bank details ill refund you when i get some coin.

thanks adam"

Adam, You have had my money for 6 weeks. I do not want a refund - I want the carbies and manifold as per our agreement. I am not prepared to wait for you to save up some 'coins' to pay me back. We all have "crap' in our lives from time to time but a deal is a deal. I have emailed my address to you several times - I cannot understand why my carbies have not arrived and as you can tell, I am really not impressed nor interested in your continual excuses. Do not hide behind PM messages. Put the truth up for everyone to see if you are fair dinkum.

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
okay jeff i was not hiding no excuses my appologies

jeff i understand where you are coming from message through here for time being than if you like, i have nothing to hide, i have sent them as i said i have had trouble with aus post mate but deal is a deal as you said i was only offering you a refund to show you i wasnt robbing you or anyone, your right everyone has reasons and issues, problems what ever i will go down and instead of asking them on the phone and find out, locate them and send them to you NO REFUND! you want the gods you paid for fair enough. I am borrowing a mates computer at moment and when i get my new number i will give it to you and il also refund you 100 on top for my dissorganisation

I AM SORRY FOR THE STUFF AROUND I HAVE HAD COURSES A NEW BABY AND PROBLEMS WITH BLOODY PHONE COMPANIES THE LAST THREE WEEKS.

pm me your number please and ill send you a land line to ring me on.

THANKS ADAM

mountainman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
Still waiting for my triples to arrive. You can post up a public message anytime.........

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
triples sent today to you mate

hey jeff borrowed some money off parents to pay for them i have sent them to you today
registered post and with insurance up to 400 dollars post number to track it is
RL 52881203
thanks adam