Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] recoed vs series 2 gearbox $550 ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl com, vr, vk calais, maybe a vs again soon
okay not for sale now till receipt is located

for them sm#$t alex out there it not going to be for sale now until i locate the receipt from my mate . and the price will be going up or ill hang onto it. my mate paid 880 for this in warnambool as i said. I wont be selling below 500 now for those out there that are going to be cocky! go and price a reconditioned vs gearbox from a trans place and let me know how much they are i got a quote of 1200-1500 changeover down here.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
for them sm#$t alex out there it not going to be for sale now until i locate the receipt from my mate . and the price will be going up or ill hang onto it. my mate paid 880 for this in warnambool as i said. I wont be selling below 500 now for those out there that are going to be cocky! go and price a reconditioned vs gearbox from a trans place and let me know how much they are i got a quote of 1200-1500 changeover down here.

Can ya blame members for thinkin ur dodgy tho? There's that other guy who posted in ur other thread who says you've ripped him off as he never recieved the item he bought off u...and now u say u have a reco'd gearbox with reciept which is painted in cheap chrome paint, but when ur asked about the reciept u can't provide it.....so there's no proof that it is actually reconditioned.

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
okay danny fair enough

okay danny i understand the gentleman has received his triples last friday, pm him if you want to mate. And i painted it to use on my own car. enough said not for sale anymore until receipt is found then ill put it back up again. Someone who wanted it could pull the trans cover of and check it before they bought i didnt care.

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
Doesnt matter im not interested anymore anyway i just put new tyres on my mags so the price of those are going up aswell

P.S most professional reco places dont leave cut transmission lines hanging out of the box either they normally put plastic caps in the holes

TRICKEDUP

Reaction score
Members Ride
okay mate i just got it like that, doesnt matter sold

sold now pending payment guy came up tonight ripped off trans cover very clean was happy sold 400 pendingpayment
mods please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.