Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recomendations For Exhaust/extractors

Gav95VS

Reaction score
my car at the moment is a completely stock 95 VS acclaim (ecotec V6), my current exhaust has a leak in it, which gives me the excuse to replace the standard system with extractors and exhaust right through.
can anyone recommend anywhere in western sydney where i can get this work done, or any ideas of what the cost and performance increase would be.

I am also looking to replace the standard airbox with a pod filter but have been told that this can cause problems with sensors, is this true? if so is there anyway around it?

also are there any other mods that could be recomended that would increase performance without being to high in price

any feedback would be appreciated

thanks,

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
G'day champ,
I heard from a mate that Tony's Mufflers are one of the best...I can't remember their contact details but here's their website so you can get them Tony's Mufflers They're in Moorebank...

Also Sureflo Exhausts are out Ingleburn way, I heard they're not too bad...

Hope this helps...
Good luck!
Tedee

V

victor95

Hey champ,

I recently fitted stainless steel extractors and 2 1/2" exhaust system to my 95 Exec VS. Can't tell you the direct power increase because i'm running a chip as well but all up (with intake and chip) i get 24% increase of kw at rear wheels. And it sounds great. it went from 80kw to 100kw rear wheels (most of which kicks in at 8000 rpm. If all your gonna do is fit extractors i'd be thinking more about the smooth ride and sound improvement over performance.
Good Luck

Victor95.