Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommendation for Springs & Wheels

Radarboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
I'm looking for some opinions VS : I don't want to buy and install springs only to find they are a rough ride or the wheels look stupid. Should I have stayed with 15 inch rims or gone higher:coolpimp: perhaps put 19 inch rim on....I don't know :confused:

Are kings to hard a ride or should I go the Lovells ???? The VS is IRS rearend by the way !

Does the chrome look 'bling' or should I turn it down.

I now it all comes down to personel opinion....but surley we have all see the VS that turns our head and the comment comes out, " hey...that VS looks hot, just the right hight and the wheels look great !!!!".

When considering your response cost is no issues for the spring but the wheels I don't want to spend over a $1000 if possible. What do you say ?

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
Not 100% sure about ride height and springs, But on a white commodore some 18 or 19 inch black rims look the part.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Have a browse through the "my ride" section when you have some spare time and you should find some different ideas on what looks good