Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommended Holden Dealers in Melbourne

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
Hi Guys,

As I wrote in another thread, I'm in the market for a new VF II SS ute, and I was hoping to get some reviews or recommendations from people who have bought a new car in the past year or so from a Holden dealer. Basically after who provided the best deals and pricing etc.

Cheers!

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
it's not always who provides the best deals or prices it's what you want out of the deal to and what the dealer is willing to give up to make the sale , end of the month is a good time to close a deal if the salesman is needing that extra sale to make bouns for the month .
get any deal in writing and then try another dealer see if they can do better or match the deal .
don't go with the first offer , if they offer to throw in mats mudflaps small upgrades etc etc great but dont be scared to ask for other items not offered by the dealer , paint and fabric protection packages woohoo can be carried out by other companys for half the price and not by a 1st app with no idea of what hes actual doing .

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
.. just a warning
you might find you have trouble with anyone actually able to supply a SS ute*

dealers were given an allocation of v8 models 6 months ago and if they have sold
them... they get no more

* a mate of mine has been trying to get a new ute redline version for the past month
no deal with ANYONE in Melbourne, he is currently talking to dealers in Brisbane and Adelaide