Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommended L67 engine builder in Wollongong/Sydney?

Timbo1972

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY series II wagon
Hi all,
After years of fluffing around about whether to get rid of my much loved VY V6 wagon, convert to LS1, or arrange an L67 conversion, I have decided to go with the L67 conversion. Picking up used complete motor, transmission and extractors this weekend. I already have full L67 wiring loom, spare heads, spare supercharger etc just in case. Factory CAI is already on. Suspension upgraded to lowered Kings springs with Munroe GT sport shocks and Bendix Ultimate front rotors and pads (these brakes are well worth it if you are looking for a reasonably cheap brake upgrade by the way).
I did have an engine builder arranged but it looks like this has fallen through.
Can anyone recommend an experienced, reliable and reasonably priced engine builder in Wollongong or Sydney to do a full engine rebuild and installation? Any info greatly appreciated.
Not really interested in hearing from flamers about the whole "why would you install a supercharged V6 - just get an LS1 blah blah" - done my reading and pricing and this is the way I'm going.
Timbo1972.