Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommended panel shops in inner Sydney

Eurosnob

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need to get some dings fixed in a VT Commodore prior to sale.

I live in the Newtown area and was wondering if anyone could recommend some reputable places around either Newtown or Green Square/Alexandria?

Cheers.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Hey matey..

Im up in the blue mountains, there is a place in glenbrook/blaxland (Not sure which they fall under) where we get all our dings done (And we have quite a few, with one of our cars being a driving instructor's car) who i can reccomend. Not sure about in sydney though

sm00th

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
Try masada prestige paint and panel in alexandria. Great shop does really nice work

SLE-883

Reaction score
Members Ride
1981 VH Commodore SL/E
ER McNamara at Arncliffe

I've used them a number of times. They do great work.

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Hey matey..

Im up in the blue mountains, there is a place in glenbrook/blaxland (Not sure which they fall under) where we get all our dings done (And we have quite a few, with one of our cars being a driving instructor's car) who i can reccomend. Not sure about in sydney though

Hey mate, I'm in Kingswood, Near Penrith and looking for a place to fix up a few dents and paint problems with my car... do you know the name of the place you are recommending so I can give them a call sometime? Thanks :)