Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

red sv6 ute

schrumpy

schrumpy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6 Ute series 2
ahk sick. think jaxs might do it a little cheaper. what springs you running anyway? i wont be able to go that low. do you have much trouble with scraping? haha yeah man i live on allan rd. oright and its just normal window tint you put on ay, not speical tail stuff? also is yours like 5%?
haha yeah i know, drove from the showroom to get my rims, wanted to put as little time on the stockies so i could sell em. and i did just last week got 1200 for em which is allright i guess.
pics look amazing ;)

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
very long time since ive updated and not much has happenned moving out of home etc but finally getting back into it.
2 months ago i got another flat in one of my rear 22's i finally got sick of paying $500 for new rubber every 3 months so i swapped rims with my brother and got his 18" calais v rims but i wasnt happy with the chrome look defiently made me feel like the car had gone back a step so this past week me and the old man sprayed them matt black and i now think theyre better then the 22's especially because they dont rub every second haha.

in the coming weeks i will have the roof wrapped in matte black
and the bar above the rear number plate wrapped in black and that should be her for a while anyway here is some pics of how she looks today.

mattsute1.jpg

mattsute.jpg

metalpledge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
WOW LONG TIME NO SEE
UPDATE
ute is now sold
sold it for $27,000 with 75,000km's

have been driving a toyota hiace for work and leisure
i will have something new soon