Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Red vb project

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Back from the Queensland trip. Managed to avoid the bushfires and floods. Have attached a couple of happy snaps.

The car ran well all trip. Did a 5000ks in a week and did nit miss a beat. Dove back non stop which is about 19hours driving time.

First thing i'm gonna do when i get my VH is drive to bathurst :D, would have been a very nice drive there.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Mate

Don't get to excited it is a 60k/hr limit around the track.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
oh vbred she look awesome.....in front of the ettamolgah pub lmao. looks really neat. is she done yet?

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
oh vbred she look awesome.....in front of the ettamolgah pub lmao. looks really neat. is she done yet?

Thanks red_vb. The car photographs well. In real life the body has a lot of dents and the paint is not so good with rust around the windscreen rubbers.

I have to fix a few little mechanical things, replace the dash and cluster and a complete respray.

no-doof

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Good to hear it went so well. I'm currently saving up some cash for a donor car for my VC wagon to do a V6/manual conversion. I'll be picking your brain a heap haha!

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Good to hear it went so well. I'm currently saving up some cash for a donor car for my VC wagon to do a V6/manual conversion. I'll be picking your brain a heap haha!

No problem you can pick my my brain if I can't help there willbe others that can. Good luck with your project. Where are you located?

no-doof

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
I'm in Bracken Ridge in Brisbane.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
I'm in Bracken Ridge in Brisbane.

Mate It is a bit out of the way for me. When your ready just start a new thread as I have done. Let us know how you are progressing. Send me a PM if you need any answers.

Pete