Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Redback Exhaust

S

sassy_41

im looking 4 a new system and have found some, now just 4 the research, does any1 have a redback exhaust system? and wot do u think about them?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
im in the same boat, my stock exhaust is goign to be replace very soon, i personally might just go for a cat-back 2.5" mild steel or similar but that depends on pricing i suppose.

anyone know some good spots in perth?

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
ive got a redback 2.5 inch cat back exhaust on my VR and its too quite for me, im gonna cut the rear muffler off, my uncle did that and now it sounds awesome:thumbsup:

pandacav

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute 3.8 manual
just unbolt it after the cat

boojak87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS 5.7L
I gotst a 2.5'' Redback catback...It is true that it is pretty quiet...After the engine temp does warm up a tad though, you can hear it rumble some more, but to get the best sound out of it, chuck on a set of headers and high flo cat or chop of the rear resi. Still hunting for headers :( no one sells second hand headers for a vs!!!

nick88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS Voodoo
^^^^ i know man, its sooo hard to find second hand anything performance wise for a VS V6! god man it:p

Nick