Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

redback springs

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
yea i know there for VT just usin dem as an example, dunno were to get lovells cheap! or were to get em at all, only really wanna spend round 260 on springs I live in WA if ya know anywhere that be cool.. oh and i herd kings arnt that good i asked the bey seller he rekons dobinsons are better quality

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
well for the money you want to spend king springs are your best option...i dunno what the guy you asked about them was smoking, cos kings are good quality for what they cost.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Yeah King Springs are one of the best. Dont trust Ebay sellers man. Try a local suspension centre, give em a call and see what they say about Dobinson springs. And you can get King Springs for $260, probably closer to $200 if you shop around.

Lovells arent too much more. Maybe $300 to $350 for a set. All suspension places will sell them man. They are slightly better for handling but whether its worth the extra money is debatable.