Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Redoing the interior on my VT Berlina

MATTYCAKES

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Commodore
Yeah, so I got my Berlina and the interior is ####ed, (It used to be my dads car but he upgraded to a 2010 Ford Territory the Traitorous faggot he is) Little brother and sister have destroyed the interior and I was wondering who I would go see about getting it fixed, Im talking the linings all redone, the vents on the fans (most of which is probably diy), but mainly a place that will upholster the seats,

any ideas? thnx

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Any auto upholster will get it done.

Personally I would upgrade to a VY or VZ interior. Direct fitment, for the seats and door cards. Better looking and I think the VY-VZ foams in the seats are much better.

Also mate, tone down on the faggot part.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
only issue with upgrading to the vy/z is that anything that is grey/blue will become black...

might not bother most with the dash pad remaining the grey/blue but it would annoy the hell out of me...

on the territory thing... I'd have a Territory Turbo anyday

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
only issue with upgrading to the vy/z is that anything that is grey/blue will become black...

might not bother most with the dash pad remaining the grey/blue but it would annoy the hell out of me...

on the territory thing... I'd have a Territory Turbo anyday

Just a matter of using black vinyl dye to do the dash. Easy as

Sent from my HTC One