Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Registry Scanner

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Hey guys. Wondering if you know of any good or half decent registry scanners, to take off half the crap in the reg that is unneccesary?

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Stay away from registry cleaners, they can cause more problems than they are worth.
Have a bit of a read of Registry cleaner suggestions? - Windows

There are other alternative steps that you can take to improve your PC's Performance.
If you want a good cleaner program use Windows Cleanup, You will be amazed at how
much junk files it will clear off your PC. It is probably one of the best utilities that I have
come across. (Not a registry cleaner)

Also adding more memory can help to improve the speed of your PC.
Cleaning up Unwanted programs from startup can also reduce the startup time & improve performance.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
One concern I have, my partner is quite hooked on all the Facebook games and whatnot, where all her scores are kept. If I run this CC Clean and delete ALL temp files etc, will that be affected?

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
One concern I have, my partner is quite hooked on all the Facebook games and whatnot, where all her scores are kept. If I run this CC Clean and delete ALL temp files etc, will that be affected?

Quite possible that the scores will be deleted if you run any sort of cleanup program. The scores are most likely saved in a cookie or a temp file and when you run any sort of cleanup program, these files generally get deleted. Not unless the scores are saved remotely on the website.

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
+ 1 for CCleaner mate, hasn't let me down in about 5 years =P