Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reincarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
If I was to be banned from this forum what is there to stop me coming back under a new name?

Insert answer here:

If this is true why is there an immature member currently posting purile, tactless, inane, rude and BS filled posts who was once banned under two other usernames for doing the same thing?

Just wondering.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
well, if you post up his post's in which he has been banned, ii will make sure he never returns, we can ip ban people, although it's not a nice thing we wanna do, as it only works on cable or adsl. and sometimes it can prevent other people from joining up

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
What is they have a dynamic Ip? How would you stop them? Only reason i say that is coz aapt have dynamic IP not static.

PS its not me ha ha ha ha

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
fabz said:
What is they have a dynamic Ip? How would you stop them? Only reason i say that is coz aapt have dynamic IP not static.

PS its not me ha ha ha ha

Hehehe that Avatar should be banned - I'd love to see the dancer dude fall flat on his face! :dance:

Reaper

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Reaper said:
Hehehe that Avatar should be banned - I'd love to see the dancer dude fall flat on his face! :dance:

Reaper

that is mc hammer, he is a god, and needs to be knighed by the queen, sir mc hammer obe. all bow down before mc hammer :bow:

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Garth said:
that is mc hammer, he is a god, and needs to be knighed by the queen, sir mc hammer obe. all bow down before mc hammer :bow:

Ha ha! I thought it was, but couldn't be absolutely sure. Classic! It should be a musical avatar too:thumbsup:

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Troy711 said:
who is the person in question?

Answer to your question Troy......

Extracts from this thread

west55 said:
I agree with you guys as well, but I think if I'm correct "Scotty_Doesn't_Know" is in fact a previous banned person with a new name, or is that a dozen new names, scotty? .... lets try VX_KNO79, for a start shall we?
If I'm correct this guy lives in Canberra, works in the Public Service and has that much time to burn stirring sh#$^t up with everyone, and contributing nothing except crap.
If I'm correct, and I think I'm pretty close, eh "scotty", then perhaps its time again for a new alias............hmmm scotty? (is the question mark in theright place this time "scotty"?

Dave398 said:
I think you might be onto something west55 :whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.