Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Removal of 2004 Monaro Armrest

LSWAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT LS Wagon
Hi new to forum so hopefully posted in correct place apologies if not, needing help in confirming how do you remove the centre of the door trim the armrest piece that goes through the grab plastic handle, I have purchased a Monaro and one of the previous owners has re covered this piece of the door trim, do they simply pop out and off or are they plastic welded or screwed from the other side of the door trim and also the same centre piece on the re side panel trim thanks in advance

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Remove the door trim. On the back, there are little clips that hold it on. I might have a photo to show you. They slide. They do break sometimes too. Other than that, it’s easy.

LSWAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT LS Wagon
Remove the door trim. On the back, there are little clips that hold it on. I might have a photo to show you. They slide. They do break sometimes too. Other than that, it’s easy.
Thank you so the clips sometimes break? are the clips still available to purchase , and do you mean the clips slide or the piece of trim slides ?

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Clips slide. Tabs on the arm rest break.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I don’t have a photo to show you.