Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Removal of gas system wiring

Kanudoityme

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs executive s1 3.8ltr
Howdy guys need some help to identify what the brown wire on passenger side engine bay loom needs to be connected to removed all the wires piggy backed into the pcm had a red and black wire in a9 for power supply for the gas system I believe it was just pinned in to a blank chopped all them car cranks but not firing up must be fuel related??

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
You may have a dead fuel pump. Has it been running on gas all the time or have you been running on fossil fuel and just decided to rip the gas system out. You'll probably find that it has a dual fuel Memcal installed in the ECU which should be changed back to a fuel only unit.

Kanudoityme

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs executive s1 3.8ltr
You may have a dead fuel pump. Has it been running on gas all the time or have you been running on fossil fuel and just decided to rip the gas system out. You'll probably find that it has a dual fuel Memcal installed in the ECU which should be changed back to a fuel only unit.
Had it running on good old petrol, gas system was dead wen I bought the car so just wanted to get rid of it just got a different memcal now gonna go try it once back home if it ain't this I'm pritty lost haha cheers for the reply

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Yep many people discount Memcals frequently.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Thanks for letting know mate.