Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

removing blood stains from seats?

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
A lot of car mannuals and handbooks (good ones that is have a section) on removing stains including blood ,Mine even tells you how to remove semem stains,the car manafactures must of had a lot of enquiries about that one LOL

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
I think an asian wanker and a drunk moron should be able to scrub them out pretty good.

I wouldnt even try to clean them, claim it through victims of crime :)

haha yeah do what minux says

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
To get blood stains out try some hydrogen peroxide, you can buy it from the pharmacy section of woolies or coles, its usually in a small brown bottle couple 100mls. Try it on a small spot first cause I don't know what it will do to seats but I think a weak solution like you buy from the shops will be fine.

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
peroxide will bleach the seat material so you probably should try this in a place that wont be seen.

just drive it to a car detailers and let them worry about it.
make the victims of crime claim for it.

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
do not use peroxide as davway said it will bleach your seats.
blood is a pr!ck to get out you really need to clean it as soon as it gets on the material and cold water will do it! in your case that was/is not possible AMMONIA is a good product for removing blood (get from the supermarket cleaning isle) but the longer it is on there the harder it will be to remove, after using ammonia you will need to use warm soapy water to remove the ammonia and smell.
I would also try and make a claim somehow from someone involved I think victims of crime is for physical and mental injury, not property damage.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Chem Dry's Spot Remover works a treat on pretty much anything! Designed for inside buildings as well as auto interiors! You could talk to the guys at Chemdry City, theyre really good and can tell you what would be best. But i find just the Spot Remover is enough to get rid of stuff. It's designed for use between professional cleans!

Ph: 03 9735 3688
Located in Lilydale
Or website: ChemDry Cleaners

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
do what minux said..........

OR

take your seat out, soak the bastard with degreaser or something (good degreaser, not cheap watered down crap) and then hit it with a pressure washer..... repeat if you need to :)

deanos70

Reaction score
Typical look at the **** you get for trying to do a good deed,
man i wouldnt try any chemicals first i would try steam cleaning it and see how it goes

good luck with it

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Haha oh wow. Bound to find you on here sooner or later! :p Any luck with those stains?

Yes I was the one with him at the time, and what a night that was! :bang: