Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

removing blood stains from seats?

Cal-a

wicked sick
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl executive, 88 vl executive
ok strange question but last night i was on my home from Mc donalds with ymmate and we stoped in a car park to eat our food and check my bank balence at the ATM there where these 2 drunk guys with these 2 chicks and they where talking to me about how many people they smash and stuff as i was making my way back to the car anyway they started walking in the other direction, so i left and went back to my mate in my car as soon as i started to leave i here one of the drunk guys telling his head off to this poor asian guy just trying to finish up for the night and grab his shops sign the drunk guy just abuses him then king hits him hitting him acros the cheek bone i wind my window down and yell outt o him to **** off he comes up to my car gets in the rear of my car i tell him to get out but by this stage the asian guy has come screaming towords my car rips the back door open gets inside my car and start hitting the other guy throwing blood all over my seat so i riped the asian one out drove off dumped the drunk guy on the side of the road up the highway, and went back to help the asian man

long sotry short my car is now impounded as a crime scene for evidence and i need to pick it up tomorrow

but i want to no what would remove the stain

it is an 88 vl exectutive sl with cream interior stock seats farly sure they are the same as the cepter (bt1) seats

how do i remove these stains or am i best to go get it done properly

sorry for the long realy crap grammer and probaly spelling

but any help would be awsome

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
well normally with stains like that you should really get them out as soon as possible, im sure theres a way to get the stain out though, or at least almost unnoticable, not sure about blood though.. hmm

hopefully it turns out alright for ya

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I think an asian wanker and a drunk moron should be able to scrub them out pretty good.

I wouldnt even try to clean them, claim it through victims of crime :)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i feel your pain I'm still trying to get the pools of blood out of my boot LOL.
blood stains are a prick to get out you can scrub to your hats content but normally doesn't do much , hope the wee lad doesn't have hiv that would suck for you.
LOL good luck going parking with blood on your back seat LMAO.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
blood stains are a prick to get out you can scrub to your hats content but normally doesn't do much , hope the wee lad doesn't have hiv that would suck for you.

lol what do you do for a living to get pools of blood in the boot:whistling

s1knt

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt senator

since when can you aford a boot

GLITRES

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8 6 litre
that sucks mate..
you try and do a good thing and you end up with a problem yourself!!!
All i can say is dont scub, as that just works the blood into the seats.
Find a good product (something like those carpet cleaning foam that brings the stain to the surface) and Dap a cloth, just try and soak it up. Like i said dont scrub it.
And test a bit of the product on an area before doin the whole thing..

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
**** mate, no good about the blood. if that had of happened to my car i would have cried.
i just bought some of thi stuff yesterday. Car Care Products / Autoglym / Interior / Carpet & Upholstery / Interior Shampoo

worked a treat on random stains in my seats (also smells awesome hehe)
not sure how well it would work on a stain from blood, but for the price its worth a try.

either that or check out other items on that site or even email them. they've got a massive range.

Cal-a

wicked sick
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 vl executive, 88 vl executive
yeah well i am going to try and see if the cops can clean it due to it being a bio hazord and they said its there crime scene so they should have to clean it

yeah and now my car is still at the cop shop and hasnt even eben looked at i went to get it now and no one is there when they told me to go and get it at 10

talk about pissed off but thanks for all ya help

i will give that stuff a go