Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Repco rotors,pads and fluid for 99 bucks

slidways

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz acclaim
Yeah i was thinking they had to be either RDA or DBA rotors cause there wouldnt be to many other companys making stuff 4 aussie build cars. I know the pads and fluid are poo but 99 bucks 4 2 rotors has to be a bargin

gslrallysport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ AWD One Tonner
Those rotors will be made in China, by the lowest bidder. They won't be either DBA, or RDA... The sort of quantities they'll sell, and given they're only doing the REALLY popular cars, means they will have just contacted a few Chinese suppliers (of which there's thousands, the majority of the world's brake discs are now made in China), and taken the cheapest offer...

There isn't a generic rotor brand in Australia, be it Repco, Protex, Powermax etc that isn't made in China. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, all of RDA's rotors are made there under license (but they keep good tabs on the manufacturing and quality, whereas alot of brands will just take what they're given) but just don't be fooled into thinking they'll be made in Australia by a brand name, when they simply won't be.

If anyone is genuinely interested in a cheap cheap combo package, we could do RDA rotors, QFM Super X pads, and a 500mL of fluid for most Commodores for around the $150 mark delivered. Rotors will be neither here nor there, but the QFM pads are definitely a better thing than the Silverline and the extra bucks will pay for itself in the first pad change...

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina