Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Repco's new website

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Wasn't the L77 motor only used in automatic vehicles from the factory?

Not according to my build plate.

As far as I am aware, L76 with AFM was auto only.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I hardly shop at Repco anymore since most parts are cheaper on eBay for the same or better item. I did appreciate the thread though, it made me think to have a sticky at the latest specials catalogue. Only one thing worth getting which was the brake cleaner at 4 cans for 10 bucks. But glad OP posted because I looked in my shed last night and i was down to half a can. So i grabbed 4 cans today. Love brake cleaner, works so much better than degreaser and no hosing it down. I also signed up as a member even though I have RACT. Bloke reckoned they send out emails about special member only deals.

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
I hardly shop at Repco anymore since most parts are cheaper on eBay for the same or better item. I did appreciate the thread though, it made me think to have a sticky at the latest specials catalogue. Only one thing worth getting which was the brake cleaner at 4 cans for 10 bucks. But glad OP posted because I looked in my shed last night and i was down to half a can. So i grabbed 4 cans today. Love brake cleaner, works so much better than degreaser and no hosing it down. I also signed up as a member even though I have RACT. Bloke reckoned they send out emails about special member only deals.

I bought 4 cans of brake clean today and 5L of degreaser at 30% off

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah only time I buy brake cleaner now is when Repco has it on special for $2.50 a can.

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
I could not get the website to accept my Repco VIP number or NRMA for the 30% off on the weekend. I assume some parts of the website are yet to be "wired up". But yes, finally they did it. And its about time.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
30% off??? I never got an email about that, I thought by signing up you got the special member deals sent via email.??

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Not bad got battery cheaper than supershit by $60.

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
30% off??? I never got an email about that, I thought by signing up you got the special member deals sent via email.??

It was an auto-club offer (RACV, NRMA etc.), not a VIP club offer. It was advertised quite heavily on TV over the weekend