Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

replace accelerator cable

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
any tips on replacing the accelerator, my book anit telling me much which is a downer..

im swapping plenums over casue i found a crack and i need to get this cable off the throttle.

Cheers
Goon.

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
are you asking how to take the cable off of the butterfly ? if so all you have to do is spin the cable around to the back and you will see a little cut out and then push the cable out of its holder. undo the cable from where you adjust it first so you have more cable to pull and flick around to the back. hope you understood that its hard to explain but very easy to do

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
are you asking how to take the cable off of the butterfly ? if so all you have to do is spin the cable around to the back and you will see a little cut out and then push the cable out of its holder. undo the cable from where you adjust it first so you have more cable to pull and flick around to the back. hope you understood that its hard to explain but very easy to do

Cheers Bro :thumbsup: