Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Replacement Fog Lights?

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
I was talking about the globes, i wasnt talking about the whole assembly. So ur telling me u get foglight bulbs/globes for $5-$10:whistling
I would like to know where u go????

I paid $14 each side for VY foggie bulbs. 20 minutes to rip the bar off and on and it's done.

dan-wess

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY S Pac Series II
I replaced one the other day, $12 for the bulb from autobarn, there is a thread on here somewhere that tells you how
Should see 2 screws above the glass, one to adjust angle, other one releases the lock ring to get glass out, no need to remove bar at all.
Took about 5 min, just follow the wires back about 5cm and pull out the plug,
easy as
Dan

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
so i was right? lol. ive havent paid full price for a car part in years, i have no idea on generic stuff, because i work at a "premium (la de da) dealership" so whenever i need a globe, i just order it in.

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
I replaced one the other day, $12 for the bulb from autobarn, there is a thread on here somewhere that tells you how
Should see 2 screws above the glass, one to adjust angle, other one releases the lock ring to get glass out, no need to remove bar at all.
Took about 5 min, just follow the wires back about 5cm and pull out the plug,
easy as
Dan

Mines a Calais, the bad has to come off.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
sorry my bad, i work as a parts interpreter, i pay cost for whatever i buy lol.

Wish i could pay cost for all the parts ive bought!

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
No need to remove the front bar, there is just 3 nuts to remove behind the bar holding the light assembly in place then 2 screws on the front, pull the globe out from the front and replace, I just did mine then with Xenon Blue globes.

Im very disappointed, they still look yellow, I noticed it to be slightly lighter than the factory ones...I still want it to be more white/blue..

Anyone recommend a set that are the whitest/bluest in H3s?

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
are the vy foglights round or oval? what about the VZ r8 foglights?

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
No need to remove the front bar, there is just 3 nuts to remove behind the bar holding the light assembly in place then 2 screws on the front, pull the globe out from the front and replace, I just did mine then with Xenon Blue globes.

Im very disappointed, they still look yellow, I noticed it to be slightly lighter than the factory ones...I still want it to be more white/blue..

Anyone recommend a set that are the whitest/bluest in H3s?

haha that happened to me when i got my HIDs. you should go hid if u want white/blue the other globes are just colour coated... i think

Mavr1k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed Manual
so i was right? lol. ive havent paid full price for a car part in years, i have no idea on generic stuff, because i work at a "premium (la de da) dealership" so whenever i need a globe, i just order it in.
I wish i only had to pay cost price.....No need to brag DVS!! The rest of us have to pay full price...Robbery!:cry: