Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Replacing rear rotors and review of Remsa brake pads

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Maybe but their ceramic pads are relatively new and use a patented high pressure treatment that ensures an efficient brake operation from cold just as you'd expect from OEM pads do. They compare very well to the dusty low met pads.
Sounds like you work for Remsa spouting that HPT slogan!!
I used the original Remsas on my VE about 9 years ago and the box said HPT on it back then. They probably use the same process on all their pads. They were good pads although dusty.

Mr Dabbalina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF evoke
Sounds like you work for Remsa spouting that HPT slogan!!
I used the original Remsas on my VE about 9 years ago and the box said HPT on it back then. They probably use the same process on all their pads. They were good pads although dusty.

Yeah pretty sure the HPT process has been around awhile but the ceramic range hasn't, so they finally have a good pad that also isn't dusty, was all I meant.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Yeah pretty sure the HPT process has been around awhile but the ceramic range hasn't, so they finally have a good pad that also isn't dusty, was all I meant.
So you are NOT working for Remsa Australia ? ;)