Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cookiemonster.24

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 Rodeo Spacecab 4cyl Rear wheel
First I'd like to say I'm new here, this is my first post, and am not sure if I'm in the right section, so mods, please move me if I'm not!

I have a 98 Rodeo Spacecab, and it has the kind of wing mirrors that you have to reach out the window to change the angle of them.
I would like to replace these with either mirrors that can be manually adjusted using one of the little handles inside the door, or even better would be with electric mirrors.
I'm just not sure if it is possible to install manual adjust ones to this model, and I couldn't find any electric ones for any model below 2003 (I didn't look very hard)
I'm also not sure if the 2003+ electric mirrors WOULD actually fit the 98 model, and they just have that year listed as that is the year they became a factory option.
If someone could shed some light on if manual adjust mirrors can be installed on this model, if the 2003+ mirrors would fit, or give me a store or link to where I can get electric mirrors that WILL fit, that would be great!

Thanks in advance :)
(Also, I know this isn't a commodore question, but I saw some other Rodeo-related posts, and figured I'd give it a shot! This forum seems to give a lot better chance at success than the VERY few Rodeo forums I found!)