Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Replacing wipers blades

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Well i just bought a set. I'll let you know how it goes.

Tripxit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Wagon
I purchased some king springs from them which stated in stock on their website. After 2 weeks nothing arrived, no update on their website, I phoned them and they told me that my order just came into stock and would be shipped that afternoon or next morning, after another week of nothing I called them again and got the same response. After 3 more weeks of the same lairs (many emails) they finally told me they hadn't(forgot) ordered the springs from the supplier but would do it now. I told them to forget it and just refund my money which they did. (Lucky they are good a refunds).

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I purchased some king springs from them which stated in stock on their website. After 2 weeks nothing arrived, no update on their website, I phoned them and they told me that my order just came into stock and would be shipped that afternoon or next morning, after another week of nothing I called them again and got the same response. After 3 more weeks of the same lairs (many emails) they finally told me they hadn't(forgot) ordered the springs from the supplier but would do it now. I told them to forget it and just refund my money which they did. (Lucky they are good a refunds).
wow that's a shame , I'm sure there must have been some behind the scene error's going on , i've always had good dealings with Sparesbox

Tripxit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Wagon
wow that's a shame , I'm sure there must have been some behind the scene error's going on , i've always had good dealings with Sparesbox

They may be okay if they do in fact have it in stock but I think the problem for them is when it isn't in stock and that's where the errors come from. I heard similar from other people.

Anyway fyi - If anyone wants to use sparesbox looks like they are having a 20% on their ebay stock starting tomorrow.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
I've heard good things about wipertech. They sell replacement wiper arms around the $69 for the pair.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars