Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Repleacement Brake Brackets for VR/VS to VE Kit

KhaosInc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais V8 M5
ITEM: 1 pair of replacement CNC and hardened steel brake front caliper brackets for VR/VS to VE Calipers, to suit the kit that was sold a few years ago (the ones that use the modified territory rotors)

CONDITION: New

PRICE: $350 Negotiable (for 1 pair for 1 car for front calipers)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can post (Buyers expense) or pick up (South Brisbane after working hours or Eagle Farm during working hours)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, Bank transfer, or Paypal

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me

OTHER INFO: Replaces cast brackets for solid steel ones for peace of mind, selling as I'm now going a different route and these are not needed, Selling at a loss as i paid more than this for these from GSL Rallysport/Brakes Direct

PICTURES: Below

image1.jpgimage2.JPG

Last edited:

KhaosInc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais V8 M5
Price drop $300 negotiable, also on eBay.

Lead2+foot

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve thunder ute.vk Calais.Vr S pack
I have no idea if I'm posting in the wright place but I need help I'm trying to get the brackets from the Ve ss brake callipers to put ss roters on my sv6 ute but have been told by 2 different Holden wreckers that they don't exist it's all in the calliper but when look it up apparently I need them can any one help me pls