Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reported sticker

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
if they end up towing and impounding it wont you be up for tow and impound/release fes anyway?

better get on the phone to the relevant people and let them know it will be gone soon and theres no need to tow it away.

btw this lady sounds like a ***wit so you better undo the valves a bit on her tyres just to piss her off

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
im siding with minux on this one, if a neighbor down the street had that in the yard, id probably report it. i would let it go for a month at least just to give them time to get rid of it, i wouldnt be as worried if i seen someone working on it removing stuff because i would assume when there done the shell would be removed soon.

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
What is wrong in keeping it in a shed or in your back yard etc? I would bother, I can only imagine if you were trying to sell a house what that would do to prospective buyers...

looks like its on his property minux

post up a better pic pls

Its hardly a sook because it is an eyesore and dangerous. What would happen if some children decided to play around it and it fell of the stands killing one of them? It is obviously on public ground as there is a sticker to remove it...so saying people should stay off the property would be silly.

where the *** are the parents?
havent they taught their kids what is/isnt aceptable behaviour?

playing on someone elses property shouldnt fly in my book.

and arent you always saying wheres the parents when kids do something wrong?

time to hop down for a little while man, its getting a bit boring reading the same **** from you all the time

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
wildss said:
where the *** are the parents?
havent they taught their kids what is/isnt aceptable behaviour?

playing on someone elses property shouldnt fly in my book.

and arent you always saying wheres the parents when kids do something wrong?

If it is on his property they cant stick a sticker on it...so clearly it is not on his property.

They place these sticker sgenerally because its a danger to the public an eyesore etc. If it was on his property I see no issue.

time to hop down for a little while man, its getting a bit boring reading the same **** from you all the time
Keep coming with the **** talking posts though, they are quite amusing.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
man if i saw that on my street id be more than happy to report it to the local council, it's a eye sore. not safe for kids to play around that, so yeah, im with the lady on that one.

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
im siding with minux on this one, if a neighbor down the street had that in the yard, id probably report it. i would let it go for a month at least just to give them time to get rid of it, i wouldnt be as worried if i seen someone working on it removing stuff because i would assume when there done the shell would be removed soon.

at least you would give them some time to get it off their property, minux would want it removed immediately it seems

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
had it up the back to stripp off the majority of the stuff but due to the small back yard well tis not really small its only out the front to remove te axles so it could get removed no way for the truck to access it out the back so cars end up the front once in a blue moon . her yard is disgusting as it is, definatly the worst house on the street . my parents are very keen gardeners and we have one the best gardens on the street

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
no kids on the street anymore and its pretty solid on the stands i wouldnt work under neath it if it was unstable