Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reported sticker

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
a week of 2 meh who gives a **** maybe ppl should mind there own buisness ( if it was there for more than 2 month i would report it though because thats just to long or maybe even speak to the person straight to there face instead of going behind there back)

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
a week of 2 meh who gives a **** maybe ppl should mind there own buisness ( if it was there for more than 2 month i would report it though because thats just to long or maybe even speak to the person straight to there face instead of going behind there back)

Perhaps she should have mentioned it in passing. that's the first thing i'd have done and when told it'd be gone in a week probably be happy to wait.
Owning my property though has opened my eyes up to **** like this. I'd hate something like that in this street, it should have been done in the back yard or somewhere where it wasn't an eyesore. Though some people couldn't give a **** what their place looks like. It's a values thing.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
i agree, after a month or 2 id report it, but about when you had the accident thats just wrong, but i guess they must have just thought it was another car you were stripping?

do they know your daily driver or would they had just assumed you were stripping it?

he never stripped a car before that one that was pranged and the car was a normal daily driver.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I think you should be able to have whatever you want in your own yard, Otherwise your start getting all Americanised and have neighbourhoods that want you to have all the same plants in your garden and only certain colour houses, that's hopeless, may as well kill yourself now rather than have people like that living nearby

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
if there gonna tow it, make it tough as hell for them, chain it to a tree etc. if its your property and they come on and attempt to remove the car tell them to get off your property, if they dont get out the hose

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Some people just like to sook because they think they are better than everyone.
And some people don't like beat up **** box cars littering their neighborhood. My parents have a family of aboriginals across the road from them and they have 5 cars in the front yard and about 3 or 4 in the backyard and only 1 of them actually runs. It must be 'tribal' or something to live in derelict conditions because they all seem to do it. Must be rental/government tenants* cos people who actually OWN their own house wouldn't be so disrespectful.

* Not saying ALL rental/government tenants are like this, so don't whinge and say I am getting on my high horse.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
I think you should be able to have whatever you want in your own yard, Otherwise your start getting all Americanised and have neighbourhoods that want you to have all the same plants in your garden and only certain colour houses, that's hopeless, may as well kill yourself now rather than have people like that living nearby

within reason and under certain circumstance.

i have major issues with people near me to the point where its affecting my health family & livleyhood

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
i was about 2cms in our property its gone now and she never talks just gives evil and points, alot of people on the street hate her we had a fire once out the front a meter by a meter with hose and nothing around it and she called the firebrigade if the car hasnt got plates on it she bitches

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
why are kid splaying around/in the fkn thing?
you guys are just assuming **** once again.

is the street full or something zuicider?
Dude... kids will be kids, they will get into something if it looks like fun even if you tell them not to.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i was about 2cms in our property its gone now and she never talks just gives evil and points, alot of people on the street hate her we had a fire once out the front a meter by a meter with hose and nothing around it and she called the firebrigade if the car hasnt got plates on it she bitches

fire out the front... wrecked cars out the front.... forming a pretty good picture of your surroundings mate. You don't own the house do you....?