Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reported sticker

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
This is making me laugh. i have this bitch on the street well cul de sac that thinks she is the blessed one. whinges about everything and reports all. i have a vs shell out the front of my house on axle stands. just finished stripping it except for the rear window. its sitting on stands and is on the verge . well this morning i got a reported sticker on the car stating that if it isnt removed in 24 hours they will tow it away and impound it. the car hasnt been out there for long and she has seen me stripping it totally over the last week . i would really like to see them tow it away i dont want it anymore . i just see it as petty due to the fact it would be gone by next week anyway.

This same lady use to let her children run up and down the street when they were younger so many times they use to ride infront of my car on the way home. and she herself speeds on the road like no tomorro. applying for the police force today and would love to see what she thinks of that.
its just petty and makes me laugh
100_1912.jpg

100_1911.jpg

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Yea who cares let em tow it, but you might acquire some fines with that too.

Some people are lame like that huh

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
she is also pretty heartless i was in a big smash 100 clicks aquaplane into a 4by i got the car towed home and that day i was reported. i was still in shock from it
vnsmash.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sorry, but if i had an eyesore like that in my street i would report it to.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
Sorry, but if i had an eyesore like that in my street i would report it to.

its only been there for a week and if u knew it was going to be gone soon in the next few days would u even bother

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
and some people are just bitches.
Just put a tarp over it

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
its only been there for a week and if u knew it was going to be gone soon in the next few days would u even bother

What is wrong in keeping it in a shed or in your back yard etc? I would bother, I can only imagine if you were trying to sell a house what that would do to prospective buyers...

Some people just like to sook because they think they are better than everyone.

Its hardly a sook because it is an eyesore and dangerous. What would happen if some children decided to play around it and it fell of the stands killing one of them? It is obviously on public ground as there is a sticker to remove it...so saying people should stay off the property would be silly.