Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reported sticker

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
wat a absolute bitch, must have the counsil number on speeddial..

just get some junk, like bits off the car u cant sell or want and put it in her front garden and then ring and do the same thing she has been doin, and for some payback coz she is being such a whore, smash her letter box while ur at it:)

better put your flame suit on.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
It would almost be worth paying $100 to get a wrecked shell towed to her house and deposited on her lawn :)

If only she wouldn't know it was you :p

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
It would almost be worth paying $100 to get a wrecked shell towed to her house and deposited on her lawn :)

If only she wouldn't know it was you :p

could get a ford shell then she would think it was my neighbour

cracker

Reaction score
throw a cinder block through her windscreen, solves everything.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
nah dont do that, get cars with rego and take all her parking spots in the street, buy a shitbox with rego and paint it funky colours and park it outfront her place.

a guy on another site did the same thing to his ex boss at her work, then another person from the forum got a car and parked it next to him, they couldnt get them removed cause they had rego.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
do you want me to take offence? we have a lot of leaf litter here we only have one curb on one side of the road, im located in a semi rural district/ suburb . we are aloud to burn off its all within the rules. a car body once in the blue moon the last time was a year ago. we have owned the house since the street was made in early 1980 . house and property was valued recently at 750 to 800 k and its half an acre with full on gardens retaining walls, fruit trees galour waterfall . i could go on and on .

up the road a guy parks his truck taking up half the road and pretty much the whole street is friendly with each other except for the bitch

Sounds like an oasis - thanks for sharing. I always took you as a young fella but if you owned that place yourself since teh early 80's then you are far from who thought you were. Pity that with so much space you need to do all the "ugly" stuff out the front. To each their own though i suppose. Good job for being such a success though. Release your equity and buy more properties while everything is cheap!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I have to say, I am so grateful I do not have neighbours like some of the people who posted here...can only imagine the neighbourhoods some live in.

Jon, I think Zuicider when he says "we", means mum and dad. Seeing as he was born in the 80's I find it unlikely he owned a house before he was 2 to "own it since the eary 80's" :)

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
hahaha oh yes parents and me nothing like being a dole bludger living at home wrecking cars to pay loans

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Im one of the better neighbours in our street.....have a party house(pissups every friday/saturday)few alcoholics,a drug dealer,a bikie,an old bloke who collects and wrecks valiants,and 3 brothers down the road,2 with 351 XD utes,and one with a bloody quick VL turbo.....the street looks like a donut pad lol......everyone looks out for each other though,dont have any trouble with anyone,no crime anymore...(had renters down the road....junkies...didnt last too long...someone took the windows out lol)....most of us have young familys,but we all get along well because we talk and work things out when theres issues,not get police/councils etc involved.....none of us in the street lock our doors,never needed to.....spose we are just a tougher breed down here in tassie...all from convict stock lol

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
do you want me to take offence? we have a lot of leaf litter here we only have one curb on one side of the road, im located in a semi rural district/ suburb . we are aloud to burn off its all within the rules. a car body once in the blue moon the last time was a year ago. we have owned the house since the street was made in early 1980 . house and property was valued recently at 750 to 800 k and its half an acre with full on gardens retaining walls, fruit trees galour waterfall . i could go on and on .

up the road a guy parks his truck taking up half the road and pretty much the whole street is friendly with each other except for the bitch

It's shame you can't find room for one car shell on half an acre.