Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reported sticker

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
We had some crazy neighbours when I was a kid that wanted my mum to get rid of her car that lived out the front but it allways had rego. I left a Charger on the front lawn for about 5 years :p no one ever complained about that but it was one sexy machine so it enhanced the area. Plus it was lime green anyway so was almost invisible:p

But yeah the neighbours that complained were nut jobs the father used to ride some ER Suzuki to work and his wife some scooter neither of them were all the way there in the head. Somedays the wife would be trying to kick over her scooter and it wouldn't start, she would get off FFFUIIIIFFFING SON OF FING *THROW helmet at the fence* finsg this kick that screw this and stomp inside. I'd be just looking out the window laughing :p very funny times :) you couldnt really take them seriously when they were naturally so agro.

had one good neighbour didn't hardly know him until I woke up one day. you see we had this spare matress for a friend of our that stayed at our house alot due to his family being overrun with smaller kids. Anyway he could come and go as he please one day I woke up walking through the living room nearly stacked on this matress and go eh? I didn't know you were here, looking at this sleepig dude in the bed lol. Then I go hang on..... who is that?! realised later it was the neighbour hahah. He had got so drunk at the pub the night before he went in the wrong house and fell asleep there, his wife had been looking for him :p very funny but you have to realise this guy lived in a posh house and is a succesful manager etc :) to get how funny that is

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Never been able to complain about mine though.....they all put up with my rotary phase lol.Bridgy 13B idling for 10 mins at 7am 5 days a week Braap Braaap Braap......when i finally popped it and put the 13bturbo in it,they were exstatic lol,was heaps quieter.Had a few mates with rotarys too,so sometimes it would sound like a huuuuuge beeswarm lol,buzzn rotors everywhere....

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
It's shame you can't find room for one car shell on half an acre.

there is a lane way up the side of the fence to the shed to where i do the magority of the wrecking and the shells go out the front to remove axles then get taken away. the rest is all vegetated with mums exotic plants

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
if needs be i can provide pics to prove my theory

LTHL-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp exec
HA dont get me started,
at my old house i got reported for parking my car on my OWN FRONT LAWN behind MY FENCE. went nuts about it cause an old hag on the corner complained n didnt like me cause we where so loud, so when i left the house decided to hold the horn down for a min or so, she loved it haha

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
HA dont get me started,
at my old house i got reported for parking my car on my OWN FRONT LAWN behind MY FENCE. went nuts about it cause an old hag on the corner complained n didnt like me cause we where so loud, so when i left the house decided to hold the horn down for a min or so, she loved it haha

How did you find out about that one - surely the council would have told the neighbour no offence was being committed and they wouldn't te taking any action?

Or did the council rep come out to investigate a complaint, THEN realised your car was on your property?

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
Go stick it in the bi@#$s drive way if someone done that to me all hell would break loose lol but if its on a public road then thats diffrent but i wouldnt complain.my next door neghbour complaind to me that i had to many cars in my yard there was 3 i told him to f off or ill knock him out he went home.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
how is the lady to know it's only going to be there for a week ? she may have thought great this thing could be here for months and decided to make the call to the council early.

I don't blame her though i would do the same. I don't pay rates and keep my house tidy for neighbours to ruin it.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
theres not an inch to spare on that block tree plant tree plant

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
theres not an inch to spare on that block tree plant tree plant

So? Because people use up their own space it should mean you can use public space?