Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reported sticker

LTHL-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp exec
How did you find out about that one - surely the council would have told the neighbour no offence was being committed and they wouldn't te taking any action?

Or did the council rep come out to investigate a complaint, THEN realised your car was on your property?

yeah well the lady must have complained, i was at home at the time and but the council guy came to my house told us the situation and said im not going to worry about it bla bla bla

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
had one good neighbour didn't hardly know him until I woke up one day. you see we had this spare matress for a friend of our that stayed at our house alot due to his family being overrun with smaller kids. Anyway he could come and go as he please one day I woke up walking through the living room nearly stacked on this matress and go eh? I didn't know you were here, looking at this sleepig dude in the bed lol. Then I go hang on..... who is that?! realised later it was the neighbour hahah. He had got so drunk at the pub the night before he went in the wrong house and fell asleep there, his wife had been looking for him :p very funny but you have to realise this guy lived in a posh house and is a succesful manager etc :) to get how funny that is

Thats funny as, I laughed hard. If that happened to me I would reach for the kitchen knives first. Would think some robber feel asleep on my comfy mattress.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
So? Because people use up their own space it should mean you can use public space?

everyone uses public space , all the cars are parked on public land no one complains and thats up and down the street so whats so bad having a car out the week to remove the underside and get carted away. i might be unemployed but i do get quite busy

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
everyone uses public space , all the cars are parked on public land no one complains and thats up and down the street so whats so bad having a car out the week to remove the underside and get carted away. i might be unemployed but i do get quite busy

yes that's exactly what i said and meant

Tweedledee and Tweedledum right there...