Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Requesting help from VR/VS owners

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
my dash lights allso dont work i think its coz of a bad wire connection

simmons001

I like VS Caprices
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange/VS Caprice S1 5.0
A plain english explanation to common error codes would be helpful, although this would probably warrant a thread of it's own.

I second this. A list of the codes, what they mean in plain english and the fixes. i.e. my recent problem

Code 46 - No Reference signals when cranking. Problem turned out to be a intermittent trigger module...does that make sense to you?

;)

mistermeena

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0
SHIFT KITS!! :p
people always seem to be arguing about weather they damage your box. my box is half stuffed again not that long after a rebuild though i dont know if thats the shift kit or the people that installed it

SIKVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina N/A V6 3.8
ok i have a slight prob my computer is telling me ERROR CODE 49 crank sensor/cam sensor intimetent and was wondering how to correct this problem

5600RPM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8
Key replacement / programming...

Cheers.

Mr Minit. if you need a copy done, get it done here... $90. they can also fix your key for you (if it snapps off, they can cut and reprogram a new key for you). As far as key REPLACEMENT goes, im pretty sure you have to take it to holden and get a new ass ripped for some exorbedent fee. So dont lose your key. Get a spare done at Mr Minit.

THEAXE

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr com
hello guys/girls iam after some help with my vr com ive got 2 problems with it atm.
1.interior head linning is dropping any idea on how to fix it
2 my fuel guage doesnt work somtimes but with a tap it works (its like it gets stuck at the empty postion when the cars off)

ty for the help

LJS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorak

Key replacement / programming...

Cheers.

Mr Minit. if you need a copy done, get it done here... $90. they can also fix your key for you (if it snapps off, they can cut and reprogram a new key for you). As far as key REPLACEMENT goes, im pretty sure you have to take it to holden and get a new ass ripped for some exorbedent fee. So dont lose your key. Get a spare done at Mr Minit.

Agreed. This is one of the greatest scams going. Someone must have access to the inexpensive rubber button covers, and plastic covers. The idea of paying $130 + workshop time, or even Mr. Minute prices (when you can often get a replacement keypad and cover for a mobile phone for $10 each right next door) makes my blood boil. A ripp off, pure and simple.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
ohkay this kinda stopped with no answers

thechubybear

thechubybear
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL sl , Body Kit Project
Please Help

Hey guys i'm an unusual commodore owner and lover...my vp series 2 motor is in a 89 4runner body...but to me its the heart that counts....was running beautifull but had alot of trouble lately after changing,plugs,leads,coil,computer stil running bad...at the moment i'm evan second guessing my lead placement...could somewon tell methe exact order for leads to motor....my next step is a goood scanning..lol...thankyou for your time...:whistling

Mystic1408

Reaction score
ECU/PCU and BCM resetting, i have been looking everywhere. Can find every other model though, just not VS