Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Requesting help from VT/VX owners

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
is there a seperate water bottle for the rear window washer.i can't find one and washer not working. any ideas. thanks.

On the wagons they only have the one washer bottle reservior for both front and rear windscreens.

To turn on the rear washer, push the lever further foward and hold as long as required.

If it is not working check the fuses.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim Wagon And VX SS
On the wagons they only have the one washer bottle reservior for both front and rear windscreens.

To turn on the rear washer, push the lever further foward and hold as long as required.

If it is not working check the fuses.

it is pumping must be blocked somewhere. thanks for the help.:thumbsup:

blue vl berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl berlina
vt seat

my mates just brought a vt berlina 1999 modle i think anyway the idiot who use to own it has taken the head rest out and put it in backwards and now it doesnt come out we have tried everything can some1 plz tell me?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim Wagon And VX SS
one other problem .anybody know why on my factory alarm the indicators flash but i have no horn sounding.horn relay is clicking so not sure what problem is.

Randy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Berlina
my mates just brought a vt berlina 1999 modle i think anyway the idiot who use to own it has taken the head rest out and put it in backwards and now it doesnt come out we have tried everything can some1 plz tell me?

One of my dumbass mates did this to my vt berlina aswell! there is a tiny hole on one of the silver stems right down the bottom where the stem meets the top of the seat - just shove the end of a paper clip (or something as small as that) into the hole and push. it works just like the manual eject on a cd drive.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
turn your car off hold down mode and up then turn your car on

do you actually know what the functions are on this? i tried it on dad's car, and it worked, but i could only tell about a third of what the displays meant. can anyone help out here?

holdenrcool

Vt comodore is the ****
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Vt V6 Commodore Acclaim Series 1
Hey man there are screws all around the trim and two in the trim. one on the door handle and one behind the sniper on the lock. if you have power windows that should be it and all you need to do is lift and pull and the trim will come straight off. if you don't have power windows remove the clip on winder and pull and lift. hope that helps.

Im new in this forum so any help would be much appreaciated. how do i take off the window winder?

Last edited:

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
you can buy a tool for it

ive never acctually tryed this just going by wat ive read here in the past

Last edited: