Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Requesting help from VY owners

S

sullings

I have serious water leakage problems. Car has been returned eight times and has been sent to Holden in Adelaide (from Sydney) still not fixed. Holden as usual have standard reply "Car has to come back to us for investigation"
Anyone else having same problem.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I have serious water leakage problems. Car has been returned eight times and has been sent to Holden in Adelaide (from Sydney) still not fixed. Holden as usual have standard reply "Car has to come back to us for investigation"
Anyone else having same problem.

You've posted in the wrong thread buddy. Try starting a new thread or posting your problem here:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=10231

spudlys

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP EXECUTIVE
Any one out there know how to remove the air bag off a vy commodore exec , so i can replace the steering wheel.

MELBOURNE DISASTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s2 equipe
Question

Do I Have To Go To The Dealer I Bought My Car From To Have A Warranty Issue Fixed Or Can I Go To Any Holden Dealer?

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
I know that holden certified vehicles MUST be taken back to the dealership they were bought from.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7

yads

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy calais 5.7
rough idle

I recently bought a vy calais 5.7 nice car except for erratic idle in drive stationary. Spoke to holden supposedly common fault they cant or dont know how to fix it. any help would be lovely the car has 79000 ks. A bloke came into work with a vy calais same thing ha had 49000 ks.
Any ideas cheers adam