Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Resetting tripmeter

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
I Didn't even know it had a trip meter, i know it seems stupid, i didn't even know what the mode button was for, i pressed it, and my display screen changed, and i was like a little child opening presents on Christmas.

I was hoping there was a way to make it so the "km to empty" would go up to like 3000, so i wouldn't have to fuel up for a few weeks. lol.

just buy a new dash cluster lol, when i bought my new dash cluster, before i put it in the old dash said 350ks til empty, put the new one in and it said 650...

then i got it configured by holden, so back to normal, at least now i dont have to stress about running out of fuel

darren44

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 wagon Berlina
drive calmly and gentle on a long country run and you will get 700km till empty.

Yande

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Wagon
F*** me. haha. Toggle to trip meter, just hit them (up and down at the same time) jobs done.

The bloke that posted hold down etc.. Needs to buy a Ford. Politest way I could say the obvious!

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
12 year thread dig
cant think of anything polite to say