Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Resident Evil 5 anyone?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yeh ive got it on ps3....its good some things get repetitve, but its been the same through the whole series anyway...

the zombies are alot smarter in this game which does get very annoying lol but fun at times just watch out for the 1's with chain saws haha

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i thought it was sweet, one of the only third person shooters other than GOW that i have enjoyed in a long time. co-op isn't too shabby either if you've got someone to pick up a controller and play along with you.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yeh played it on Ps3 pritty good game, and the co-op part is mad

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
yeh and the worse part is they run...and fast too...bloody zombies, just sum advice.....get alot of ammo haha cause u willl need it

yeah, it pays to get really good at linking those melee attacks in after shooting them to slow them down.
in saying that though, very last level in the volcano dealy and i ran out of everything and had to kill the dude just with my machette....

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I've got it.

Being a old RE fan I was a bit disappointed at the lack of a puzzle element, which one of the more enjoyable parts of RE1/2/3/CV/0. RE5 plays very similar to 4, it's almost entirely action based, and uses an over-the-shoulder aiming style.

For what it is, it's very good, the graphics are excellent, the gameplay is solid and it's well produced. Just don't expect it to be like the older Resident Evils, because it's not.

Some people have said the computer co-op AI is a little clunky, but personally I thought it was Ok. She uses way too much ammo, but I just gave her an MP5 which I thought was a crap gun and kept the good stuff for myself :)

If you have Xbox Live hooked up, you can download the demo.