Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

respray quote??????????????

vtcommy93

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT exec series 2
hey ive recently bought a 2000 vt exec s2 and was just curius about how much a respray would cost??
any painters out there that could help????
cheers

Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
it depends on:

where you live
the business itself
full or outside respray
type of paint
colour of paint
amount of prep work

usually its over 5k though

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
It would probably cost you more than you paid for the car... as TVR-161 said don't expect much if any change out of $5,000 for a quality job.

How bad is the current paintwork? If you just want a different colour it'd probably be cheaper to just trade your car for one in the colour you want.

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
it depends on:

where you live
the business itself
full or outside respray
type of paint
colour of paint
amount of prep work

usually its over 5k though

so spot on its not funny :p

I did a repsray on my car last year, outside only in the same color but in Debeers 2k it came up ok, still needs a proper detail by a pro though.

Th whole project cost me under 2k because we did allot of work ourselves, that being said it also caused a few things to not look perfect at the end of the day.

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
got a price to get my vr resprayed last year and it was gonna be 4,600 and te body was pretty much dead straight. however a family friend got us on to a retired panel beater and spray painter so me and him did all the prep ie sanding and priming and then got it sprayed at where he use to work all up cost me 1500 and that was with mates rates, but i could not be happoer with the result. so maybe ask famly friends and mates of mates if they know anyone that can help you. if you want you can do a bit of the prep yourself to save some cash all depends on how long you can have the car off the road