Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

retarded VS lol

ihateford

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey im new here just wanting to try find out why my car is being not normal
ok in the last month my car has been playing up. i can start and stop the car a number of times at home b4 the battery gets flat but when you take it for a drive like to a petrol station you fill up then go to start it and it seems like the battery is flat so then you have to get someone to jump start you witch is annoying.

but it did the same thing at home today so i just left it and went in side for a while to find my multimeter i came back out and tested the battery and it was at 100% so i tried to start is and it worked it seems to only do it when the motor warms up

what would it be ? would it have something to do with the starter motor ? i wanna re wire it all what wire should i use and wire can i get a roll of it?

muzzuri

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s pack
I have no knowledge on this type of stuff but could it be a blown fuse somewhere?

ihateford

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
before starting it was in the 12.* mark and started some were in the 13.* mark ?

ihateford

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
No it just keeps making a clicking sound is the C.A.S hard to change ?

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
If it's not turning, it's not the CAS. Sounds like a starter motor issue...Have you checked the connections on the starter to see if they're loose?

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
alt sound its on its way out,if the alt is going it wont recharge the batt fully> it may get you home but when you restart its flat and you get the tick tick....the alt can go on the road and the cars dead.s o get it checked and take it from there

ihateford

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
If it's not turning, it's not the CAS. Sounds like a starter motor issue...Have you checked the connections on the starter to see if they're loose?

there not loose but all the wires are all **** i wanna replace them with something like 0 gauge wire?

ihateford

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
alt sound its on its way out,if the alt is going it wont recharge the batt fully> it may get you home but when you restart its flat and you get the tick tick....the alt can go on the road and the cars dead.s o get it checked and take it from there

well it has a plain VS alternater im going to the wreckers today should i get a VY alternater ? would that put out more amp?