Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reupholster?

J

Jethrow666

Anyone had there car seats reupholstered? If so how much did it set you back?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
I'd be interested in what it roughly costs. I'm thinking of getting this done myself. I can't imagine it'd be overly expensive.

J

Jethrow666

^ Yea hopefully not to much. If its pretty cheap I might go for an orange interior to match the competition orange I'm planning on painting my VL.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I had my RX2 done, was a velour roof lining, new carpet throughout, seats bolstered front and rear, Custom Grey on Black trim for seats, door trims done in a grey and black doortrims, was $1800. Was done 4 years ago, so maybe a little more to be done now.

J

Jethrow666

Bugga. So I would say my seats alone would cost at the very least about $400.

murph51

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
mines in getting done at the moment (lucky I know the guy)
whole inside depending on what you want done starts about 1400 up

J

Jethrow666

^ ****, bit more than I expected. I spose I could do the carpet myself that might save a hundred or so dollars. I can do the parcel part or whatever its called. So I'm probably looking arounf $1000, which should be done before Christmas.

J

Jethrow666

I had my RX2 done, was a velour roof lining, new carpet throughout, seats bolstered front and rear, Custom Grey on Black trim for seats, door trims done in a grey and black doortrims, was $1800. Was done 4 years ago, so maybe a little more to be done now.

Were the door trims done properly? Did the trim on the seats turn up alright? And where abouts in Geelong did you get it done?

Cheers

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Were the door trims done properly? Did the trim on the seats turn up alright? And where abouts in Geelong did you get it done?

Cheers

The place i have no idea what it was called, this was about 6 years ago(not the 4 i initally said, time flys) they were at the end of pakington st(river end), everything was done to perfection, i couldnt have been more happy with the job.

Trent1291

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S Pack
you can always DIY it, you can order the material fully made, stiched and embrioded with any holden logo and it comes with a complete step by step guide on how to install the upholstery...
check it out at:

Upholstery

Im thinking of getting mine done with these guys... finding out prices now.

cheers :)