Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverend Gadget on Fox (did anyone else see it)???

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
I caught 1 episode of "Reverend Gadget" on Foxtel a couple of weeks ago..but have not seen any more..

The guy coverts "normal" cars to electric ones.

I was blown away by the ease of converting a car into an electric car. They did a car for the singer of "red hot chilly peppers"..

Although they didnt go into details about cost..charging the batteries or how long you could drive it for before a recharge..

It had enough power to drop a burnout with ease.

Did anyone else see this? I really want to see more...I am sure this is way of the future for the car..

Although not perfect just yet..once you have an electric car..you can soruce power from a heap of things..solar..wind..you could even hook up your excersice bike at home to charge up your car...

Power..no fuel costs...and only a couple of moving parts to service....

I actually think that they may have "pulled" the show do dicourage others from doing this..but..its only a matter of time IMO.

Cheers.

ReverendGadget.com

Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
The day the solar panels built into the roof of a car can provide enough charge so that range isn't an issue and no charge time is required, is the day I will gladly buy an electric car! Even if it only has the performance of a Hyundai!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
electric cars dont have zero emissions though, if you plug it into a wall emissions from the Coal Plants etc should be calced in.

although it does seem pretty cool how easy they can be made, Tesla seem to make some pretty cool electric cars.
and whats happened to the solar car challenge in aus, i havent heard about it in ages