Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Camera Guide Lines

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
The person I spoke to said one of the employees has a sv6 storm who is having issues with Bluetooth, they said they couldn't fix because there is no update and Holden is working on one for cars fitted with sat nav

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
The person I spoke to said one of the employees has a sv6 storm who is having issues with Bluetooth, they said they couldn't fix because there is no update and Holden is working on one for cars fitted with sat nav
You are being fed BS by your by whoever told you this, here is a copy of email I received from Holden two days ago.

As discussed the current software upgrade for your vehicle consists of;
Radio software updated from TIS2WEB Post 10 -Nov - 2014
Reverse dynamic gridlines. These can be turned off/on in the configuration menu in the radio by selecting Config / Display Settings / Rear Camera Options / Guide Lines.
have reverse Software contains multiple radio, navigation and phone connectivity enhancements.

Kind Regards,
Kaye Sanders
GM Holden

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
I gave them a call back o ask if they can check ( I'm having bludetooth issues) she spoke To the service manager who said we got a disc sent out to us last tues, but they haven't checked to see if it's the updates, I kindly asked if they could check and get back to me ( have to get the steering issue loIke's at too

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
I gave them a call back o ask if they can check ( I'm having bludetooth issues) she spoke To the service manager who said we got a disc sent out to us last tues, but they haven't checked to see if it's the updates, I kindly asked if they could check and get back to me ( have to get the steering issue loIke's at too

Well I have had my software update for MyLink done at Hunter Holden and now I have the reverse dynamic camera gridlines.. Finally after being lied to by Heartland Holden

it is the TIS2Web post 10 November 2014. All dealers should have it by now.

Attachments

• 2015-03-05 15.33.24.jpg
    2015-03-05 15.33.24.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 495
  • 2015-03-06 09.13.55.jpg
    2015-03-06 09.13.55.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 316
  • 2015-03-06 09.13.39.jpg
    2015-03-06 09.13.39.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
Well I have had my software update for MyLink done at Hunter Holden and now I have the reverse dynamic camera gridlines.. Finally after being lied to by Heartland Holden

it is the TIS2Web post 10 November 2014. All dealers should have it by now.

What month & year?

Snicko1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais Wagon
Awesome - So my Aug 13 should be good to go now too.

RockDAhouse

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
good, i can go to hunter holden now as it is just down the road for me.

hsv_r8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 R8 SV
So I take my car in on Friday and they say there is nothing wrong with my system. Really the customer says there is something wrong and they go, not there isn't.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
For those with the latest update, is it also fixing the playback issues with Ipods / USB's?