Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Camera Guide Lines

Danthuyer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
This is an issue which I have raised with Holden also after receiving the new updates.

Can you confirm which iPhone you have connected and which version of iOS you have on it please ?

I find that when the cd stops reading the disk and ejects it that the USB play function from the attached device also stops working at the same time.

AWA80

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V-Series
Hi ryan101,
What month/year/model do you have.
I'm going in next Monday.

wherediditland

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Sorry we didn't lie to you, we are just incompetent and don't know our product to give you the correct updates--Holden !!

Both their head office staff and the dealers didn't ask for the "Radio Part Number" in determining if I could get the latest update !!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/knok53sbqt2lt5o/201503131_Redacted.pdf?dl=0

Thanks for sharing RoganJosh that would mean that all VF's can be upgraded with the reverse lines.

Has anyone experienced any other benefits to upgrading?
Better response times etc?

knight001

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB MY19 Holden Commodore VXR A9 3.6Ltr
Hey guys,

My car was in for it's 15,000 KM service yesterday at Heartland Holden Blacktown and I mentioned the issues with Bluetooth connectivity and asked about the reversing guidelines. I was told that a release is expected in April. I then told them that alot of people have had this update already around Sydney I have seen and referred them to this site and showed them on my phone the TISweb reference.

A tech I knew there said he knows of it and will try it on my car. Arrived to get my car and waited till 6pm to be told there was an issue with the upload from Holden (Holden Servers) and would have to be re-booked to have it installed.

Those in Sydney that have had this done, can you please share with us the Techline ref on your invoice for having this done and provide dealership names etc so we can cut through the delays to have it done!

Cheers

Tim

billm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE HSV GTS
Hi
I had mine done last week June 2013 build. Had problems with Mylink turning itself randomly and phone dropping out. Now have reversing guidelines and all other functions working as they should.
Also when using the Ipod through the usb the artwork for the album is dislayed instead of the Ipod symbol.Wakelings at Campbelltown did it I find their service department excellent [It pays to be polite]

Danthuyer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Can anyone tell me how the new message system is activated and works on their upgraded my link ?

I'm interested to compare functionality as mine seems to be lacking this feature even though the application is on the screen it is always greyd out